Terms & Conditions
Terms on which we permit you to use this website
2. In these terms, certain words and phrases have a particular meaning as follows:
2.1. “content” means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software, or other information or material submitted to or on the website;
2.2. “intellectual property” means any rights in patents, design, copyright, databases, trade marks, domain names confidential information and all other forms of intellectual property, whether registered or unregistered, wherever in the world;
2.3. “processing” when applied to personal information includes storage of that information;
2.4. “you” or “your” means the person accessing or using the website or its content; and
2.5. “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Realistic Games Ltd, a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales under company registration number 04392971 and whose registered address is at 8th Floor North, Reading Bridge House, Reading Bridge, George Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 8LS.
3. You should read these terms carefully before using this website. We do not permit you to access this website or use any content if you do not comply with these terms.
Using this Website
4. This website is intended only to give you information about us and our products and services. We do not, through this website:
a) make you any promises;
b) make any contractual offer to you;
c) supply any products or services to you; or
d) in particular, make available the ability to play any game or engage in any form of gambling.
5. You have our permission to:
a) browse this website and in so doing make use of its content through a web browser;
b) print a reasonable number of copies of pages onto paper for use by you, or within the organisation in which you work;
c) share links to the website with others, though not in the form of a frame or in any way that suggests you are doing so on our behalf.
6. You may not use this website for any other purpose. For example, you may not download this website or any part of it for your own use; distribute it or any part of it to anyone other than those working within your organisation; make any part of it available to the public other than as expressly permitted in these terms.
Information about you: privacy
8. While we try to make sure that this website is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not submit any information you regard as confidential. Any information you do submit, you submit at your own risk.
Accuracy of information and availability of this website
10. While we hope that this website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that this website will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information of this website is at your own risk.
11. We may suspend or terminate operation of this website at any time as we see fit.
12. Any content is provided for your general information purposes only. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied upon for any purposes.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
13. Except where any of our content is associated with a more specific intellectual property licence – whether it is more or less restrictive than this one – and to the extent that you need our permission to do so, we give you a licence to use all intellectual property rights in the content, but only for the purpose of browsing the website using conventional web browsing tools.
14. In particular, this website contains trade marks – our own and those of third parties, regulatory authorities and online gambling sites. You do not have permission to make use of any trade marks.
Changes to these terms
15. We reserve the right to vary these terms from time to time. Our new terms will be displayed on this website and by continuing to use and access this website following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms from time to time to verify such variations.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
16. This website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than this website. Any hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
Disputes and liability
17. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury caused by our negligence and our statutory duties under data protection law), we have no liability to you connected with your use of our website. For example, we are not liable for
a) any missing or inaccurate content;
b) any unavailability of the website;
c) any incompatibility of this website with any particular browser or browser plugin; or
d) economic loss or other loss of turnover, profit, business or goodwill.
18. These terms are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and the courts of England shall have jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising from your use of the website.
19. For information about this website, on how to use it, or if you have any problems in using it, please contact: email@example.com.
20. We may be contacted at our registered office address and also on Telephone: 01189 586960.